Tugas 1 (Media Permainan Scrabble) - Pembelajaran B.Inggris berbantuan komputer

 



Hello everyone!

So I played Scrabble with online matchmaking, I find it difficult to play with foreigners because they are very skilled but I discovered new vocabulary that I had just heard.


Here's some of the new vocabulary that I just heard :

-Redeny (v) : to deny again
    example : "Don't redeny my disagreement"
- Guv (n) : used to address a man
   example : "Excuse me, guv, could you spare an old man the price of a cup of tea?"
- Equids (n) : a mammal of horse family
    example : "New research shows this equid ingenuity has far reaching benefits for the ecosystem"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS 3 (ONLINE ENGLISH COURSES) - PEMBELAJARAN B. INGGRIS BERBANTUAN KOMPUTER

TUGAS 7 (COURSERA: WEEK 1) - PEMBELAJARAN B. INGGRIS BERBASIS KOMPUTER